Whether you're a beer enthusiast or you travel around the country and like to visit breweries and sample great beer, The Essential Reference of Brewers and Their Bottle Brands Domestic (DBBB)™ is ready to help you discover your next great beer.
Whether you're a beer enthusiast or you travel around the country and like to visit breweries and sample great beer, The Essential Reference of Domestic Brewers and Their Bottle Brands (DBBB)™ is ready to help you discover your next great beer.
The Essential Reference of Domestic Brewers and Their Bottled Brands (DBBB)™ is a beautiful hard cover annual edition, offering over 550 pages that detail more than 400 brewers and over 3000 of their brands. Your book will remain up-to-date because you also get access to the book's Online Companion (Updated Monthly); the DBBB contains:
Color and Bitterness Chart
- State by state availability charts for each brewery
- Beer brand listings grouped by beer style
- Color and Bitterness comparison charts - Individual brand SRM (Color) and IBU (Bitterness) information gives you a good idea of how a beer will look and taste before you buy it
- Brewery listings by geographic location, as well as information about the states that each brewer distributes their brands
- Beer brand by beer brand �How Supplied� information listing each beer brand's availability by can, bottle, and keg sizes (great information for anyone who owns a kegerator )
- In-depth/ printable brewery portfolios that utilize beer brand labels
- Alphabetic Brewery listings
- Plus a Foreword from August Busch IV
Contact MC Basset, LLC